Sierra Country Club is a peaceful, desirable community association on the west side of Central Whidbey Island. Sierra has outstanding views of the Salish Sea, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Olympic Mountains, Vancouver Island, and the San Juan Islands. Sierra is in close proximity to many amenities including Oak Harbor shopping and Naval Air Station, downtown Coupeville, Fort Ebey State Park, Libbey Beach County Park, and much more.
The Sierra Country Club (SCC) homeowners association (HOA) is managed by a seven-member board of directors and supported by paid staff including a property manager, secretary-administrator, caretaker, and water system maintenance technician; as well as various contractors who help manage our water system, accounting, and legal needs.
1. Clubhouse, playground & pool.
2. Public beach access point.
3. Walking trails connecting neighborhoods.
4. Year-round farm stands selling local food products.
5. Fort Ebey State Park with miles of trails, beaches, historic gun battery, and picnic areas.