An Island Adventure Awaits!
Choose a 5, 10, or 20-mile loop ride between July 10-September 5 where you can pedal at your own pace, enjoy the scenic vistas of Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve on Whidbey Island, raise funds to continue to protect land for generations to cherish through the Whidbey Camano Land Trust, and get a pie. Many of the sights you will see along the way are natural areas and farms protected by the Whidbey Camano Land Trust.
Gear up for this fun, non-competitive bike ride!
- Ride on any day of your choice between July 10 and September 5.
- There are three loop routes to choose from: 5, 10, and 20 miles (all approximate). Riders may do any combination of the routes.
- The start and end of all loops are near the Coupeville ferry terminal at the State Park birding platform on Highway 20 across from Crockett Lake.
- A valid Discover Pass is required for parking in the State Park parking lot at the birding platform (purchase at www.discoverpass.org or at pay station near check-in; cash or check only).
- There also is some roadside parking nearby (look for signs on Highway 20).
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No riders under age 6 on their own bikes.
- Registered entries will receive a voucher for a delicious, locally-made pie redeemable at 3 Sisters Market in Coupeville.
- Children 16 and under ride for free.
10 July - 5 September 2021